Kindergarten is a full-day program completely integrated into Our Lady of Mount Carmel School. Kindergartners have dedicated play and lunch times, but participate with the rest of the OLMC student body in morning assembly and special school-wide activities, such as assemblies, all-school liturgy, book buddies with older students, Community Outreach service projects, and OLMC school families. Core academic curriculum includes religion, language arts, social studies, math, and science, as well enrichment curriculum art, music, physical education, library, social emotional learning, and Spanish are taught following state and archdiocesan standards for all subjects. Maximum class size is 36 with a full-time credentialed teacher and an instructional aide.
- 7:53 a.m. - 12:50 p.m. - Wednesday
- 7:53 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday
- A Kid's Place extended care is available Monday-Friday for an extra fee
- First day of school is August 22, 2022
- Last day of school is June 8, 2023