Summer is a great time to plan for the upcoming school year. Here you'll find everything you need to get off to a great start next year! Please check back as this site will be updated regularly.
2022-2023 Summer Assignments and Supplies
- 2022-2023 Master Calendar
- Uniform Information
- Uniforms may be purchased from Dennis Uniform. Please be sure to choose the correct grade level and gender for your student from the upper right menu. School Webstore Code: M37MTC
- Visit our Uniform Bank of free, gently used uniforms. Uniforms will be available starting in August. If you have uniforms to donate, please contact the front office.
- Mark your calendars: Special Shopping Day: July 23 & 24, 2022: come to OLMC campus to shop the uniform bank for the 2022-2023 school year!
- Summer Academic Assignments- Please select the grade that your student will be in next year.
- Rising Kindergarten: Summer Assignments
- Rising 1st Grade: Summer Assignments
- Rising 2nd Grade: Summer Assignments
- Rising 3rd Grade: Summer Assignments
- Rising 4th Grade: Summer Assignments
- Rising 5th Grade: Summer Assignments
- Rising 6th Grade: Summer Assignments
- Rising 7th Grade: Summer Assignments
- Rising 8th Grade: Summer Assignments
- School Supplies- If you would like to have your child's school supplies on his/her desk the first day of school, you can order them online now through July 24th from EPI School Supply. Our school code is OUR244.
Looking for extra summer fun? Check out these other summer activities for your student!
For All Students (New and Returning)
- Report of Health Exam- MUST be completed and turned in before August 22nd
- Immunization Record- MUST be completed and turned in before August 22nd
- If you plan to volunteer at school, complete these forms ONLY if you have NOT already done so in previous year
- If you plan to drive on field trips:
- Parent Driver’s License (if not already on file)
- Current Car Insurance Policy's Declaration of Coverage
- If you plan to volunteer in PreSchool and TK:
- a current TB test must be on file in the school office
Forms for New PreSchool and TK Families
- Physician’s Report-Child Care Centers (To be filled out by doctor and original copy submitted)
- Child’s Preadmission Health History-Parent’s Report (To be filled out by parent and original copy submitted)
- Child Care Center Notification of Parents’ Rights (To be placed in child’s file)
- Personal Rights-Child Care Centers (To be placed in child’s file)
- Certificate of Catholic Baptism (if applicable)
Forms for New K-8 Families
- Parents' Guide to Immunizations Required for School Entry
- Certificate of Catholic Baptism (if applicable)
- Certificate of Catholic First Communion (if applicable)
Extended Day: Extended Day is for PreSchool and TK students. Extended Day will operate just as we did last year with a maximum of 15 students per afternoon. Registration was completed via the 2022-2023 School Enrollment Packet. If you would like to add or change a reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Place: Kids Place is for K-8th grade students. Please log into your FACTS Family Portal to register.
Meet Our New Faculty!
WELCOME to our newest Padres!
Name: Alicia Gomes
Position: Education Resource Specialist
Education: B.A. in Liberal Studies at San Francisco State University, M.A. in Special Education at the University of San Francisco
Alicia is excited to join our OLMC community! Growing up in the Bay Area and attending catholic schools since kindergarten, she is excited to continue her journey with us. This will be Alicia’s 7th year teaching. She spent a year at St. Matthew’s Catholic School in San Mateo and moved on to Charles Armstrong in Belmont where she found her love for working with students with learning disabilities. She spent 4 years there and decided to return to school to get her Masters. While attending school, she was an education specialist at Ben Franklin in Daly City for 2 years. She graduates in 16 days with her masters in special education and joins us in August hoping to make OLMC her permanent home!
Alicia and her husband are expecting their first child any day now and look forward to the day that their baby can also be a part of the Padre community!
Name: Ashley Timmington Roehm
Position: Dean of Student Life
Education: B.A. Child Development with a focus in Youth and Family Services, San Francisco State University Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential, Notre Dame de Namur University
Ashley is so excited to be back walking the halls of OLMC this next school year! She was a part of the graduating class of 1999 and Mt. Carmel has always been a special place for her. After receiving her BA at SFSU, Ashley returned to OLMC from 2009-2012 and worked alongside Sandi Meisenbach in her preschool program as well as a teacher aid for the 2nd and 4th grade classes.
In 2012, she went on to receive her teaching credential from Notre Dame de Namur University. NDNU's program was extensive and partnered with a Title 1 low income school, Belle Air Elementary, in the San Bruno Park School District. After Ashley completed her student teaching at Belle Air, she continued to teach there for the next 9 years. She spent 5 years teaching 2nd grade and 4 years teaching 4th grade.
Ashley always knew she would somehow find her way back to OLMC. She is thrilled to be back working in the Mt. Carmel community, alongside former teachers and mentors and to be back working with families that she grew up with. She fostered a deep respect for the Mount Carmel Team during her short period working here and she hopes to bring the same love and dedication to her new role as she has received from the Mount Carmel family in the past.
Ashley lives in La Honda with her husband Matt, her son Teddy and her dog, Hooch. They enjoy living in the Redwoods and spending time outdoors as much as possible. Though Ashley is a new mom, she is excited for not only her adventures at OLMC, but for her future Padre to join the class of 2034!