OLMC presents... 2020...a year like no other!
October 15th UPDATE. OLMC's Reopening Plan has been thoroughly reviewed and vetted by SMCOE.
OLMC Distance Learning Main Site (Google site)
- NOTE: Please see each grade’s link for specific information.
- You will find links to all Homeroom, Specialized, and Enrichment classes
- These sites will be your "go to" locations for all course information.
FAQ for OLMC Reopening Plan (Google doc)
Submit a question about OLMC Reopening Plan (Google form)
OLMC Distance Learning Handbook (Google doc)
- This Handbook will be an important resource guiding students & parents about expectations, best practices, and important distance learning information.
OLMC Distance Learning Grade Level Schedules (Google doc)
- Each grade has a 1-page schedule for the weekly schedule.
- Zoom links are on each schedule.
OLMC Back-to-School Faculty presentations
Please watch OLMC Faculty's very informative Back-to-School Night presentations to learn more about our faculty and grade level curriculum, policies, procedures, expectations, and community culture.
OLMC Back-to-School presentations page (Google site)
Fever Free App
OLMC has contracted with Fever Free, an app that uses artificial intelligence to verify a digital temperature check and health screening questions. Since August 1st, all OLMC staff entering the building display a "clearance badge" to indicate that they are cleared for being on campus. Currently, our PreSchool, TK, K, 1st-4th grade students are now using Fever Free. As grade levels return to on-campus learning, all students will show their "clearance badge" at curbside morning drop-off to indicate they are cleared for arrival on OLMC campus.
Please take a moment to watch the videos below to ensure you fully understand how to use Fever Free before you arrive on campus.